The New Year offers everyone the opportunity for a fresh start and brings new beginnings, energy and enthusiasm. If you harness that potential effectively then you can set yourself up for an exciting and productive twelve months.
But we know just how hard it can be to channel those best intentions and January is also a month of false starts, broken resolutions and missed opportunities.
That’s why we’ve created the 14 Day Empowerment Challenge, an interactive and encouraging set of tasks to help you capitalise on that positive mindframe and leverage your New Year energy into a New, More Empowered You!
The Alison Learner Community
When it comes to self-improvement, going at it alone can be extremely difficult. Add to that the pressures and expectations that come with New Year resolutions and it’s easy to understand why many people fall short of the goals they set for themselves at the beginning of the year.
We believe that one of the most important aspects of our free, learner-focused model is the global community of Learners that has built up around the Alison platform. Through Alison’s social media channels, and also through student-led community groups, an organic support network of Learners has emerged.
Our 14 Day Empowerment Challenge leverages that community spirit and mutual encouragement to help you stay focused and succeed in your New Year resolutions for a more empowered and successful year!
How the 14 Day Empowerment Challenge works
This January, we’re challenging our Learners to undertake a 14 day journey of upskilling and self-improvement. For two weeks, Learners will complete a daily task that will build towards their self-empowerment and help them achieve their goals of promotions, dream jobs and new careers.
The challenges include a variety of exciting and rewarding tasks such as taking the Alison Workplace Personality Test, gaining transferable skills, developing their emotional intelligence and learning how to create a job-securing CV.
To be automatically entered into the challenge, Learners just need to:
- Visit the Challenge page on our website. (Learners who sign into Alison or create a new profile during the campaign will also be entered into the challenge if they complete a course.)
- Pledge your commitment to a new Empowered You by completing the daily tasks set out in the 14 Day Empowerment Challenge.
- Complete as many Certificate and Diploma courses as you can between 25 January and 7 February 2022.
- The Alison Learner who completed the most courses will win a year’s worth of FREE Alison Certificates.
- The winner will be chosen and contacted by the Alison HQ Team between 8 and 11 February 2022 via the email address associated with the person’s Alison account.
And the winner is…
The Learner who completes the most courses at the end of the challenge will win a year’s worth of free Alison Certificates and Diplomas. This unprecedented prize will allow the winner to build on the energy and enthusiasm they’ve generated during the campaign and make 2022 the year their dreams come true!