The sixth annual Learning with MOOCs conference will take place in Milwaukee, USA, from October 23 to 25, 2019.
As its name suggests, the conference is dedicated to online education with a focus on MOOCs — from how they’re designed and delivered to how they’re influencing the future of education at large.
This year, the conference theme is “Enhancing Workforce Diversity and Inclusion.”
Organizers are calling for papers on subjects including:
- Smart education and just-in-time learning techniques
- International cooperation in MOOC projects
- Machine learning, AI, and MOOC delivery
- Using MOOCs in employee training
- On-line MOOC degree programs
- Social implications of MOOCs
If you’d like to submit a paper, be quick: the deadline for extended abstracts in on May 1st.