Before reading the article:
Now, read the article, “Patriots Win in Lowest-Scoring Super Bowl Ever,” and answer the following questions:
1. What was the final score?
2. The article states, “New England’s reign is as relentless as a downpour, and without precedent.” What statistics explain this?
3. Why, according to the writers, will these Rams and Patriots “be forever linked in Super Bowl ignominy?” What does that mean?
4. Who was named the game’s most valuable player?
5. What other team has won six Super Bowls? How many years did it take that team to achieve those wins? How does that compare to the Patriots’ record?