With MasterTrack™ Certificates on Coursera, you have the unique opportunity to advance your education and your career simultaneously. By successfully completing a MasterTrack™ Certificate program, you can earn credit towards a master’s degree and receive a university-issued career credential that affirms your new skills and capabilities.
To create a MasterTrack Certificate program, we split a full degree program into separate online modules, each of which becomes its own “MasterTrack.” Learning with this modular approach makes it possible for you to earn degree credit in a flexible, interactive, and affordable format, while also receiving a certificate from a top university that you can add to your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Enhance your resume: Earn a university-issued certificate that you can add to your resume and LinkedIn profile to attract interest from recruiters and hiring managers
- Benefit from master’s-level Llearning: Experience world-class learning in an online module from a full master’s degree program and enjoy live expert instruction and feedback combined with interactive team-based learning.
- Set yourself up for degree program success: If you are accepted into the full master’s program, your completed coursework will count towards your degree.
- Build Your Global Network: Study and engage with a dedicated group of professionals from around the world.
You can now choose from more than 15 MasterTrack Certificate programs. From cutting-edge technologies like blockchain and machine learning to impact-driven fields such as social work and sustainability, you can learn the in-demand skills that recruiters and hiring managers are looking for as you advance your learning and enhance your professional profile.
- Machine Learning for Analytics, from the University of Chicago
- Supply Chain Excellence, from Rutgers University
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship, from HEC Paris
- Construction Engineering and Management, from the University of Michigan
- AI and Machine Learning, from ASU
- Big Data, from ASU
- Spatial Data Analysis and Visualization, from UC Davis
- Blockchain Applications, from Duke University
- Instructional Design, from University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Sustainability and Development, from the University of Michigan
- Social Work: Practice, Policy and Research, from the University of Michigan
- Cybersecurity, from ASU
- Software Engineering, from ASU
- Industrial Internet of Things, from the University of Colorado Boulder
- Power Electronics, from the University of Colorado Boulder
- UX Design, from the University of Minnesota
- Principios de ingeniería de software automatizada y ágil, from Universidad de los Andes
Hear from MasterTrack Certificate learners:
“Thanks to the Instructional Design MasterTrack™ Certificate, I found a master’s program that will prepare me for the direction I want to take with my career. I was thrilled to receive my admissions decision letter a few weeks ago, andI’m ready to start fall classes as an official Fighting Illini!”
Kelly J., Special Assistant, Faculty Support at Yale School of Management
“As a Supply Chain Excellence MasterTrack student, I’m literally taking the real-time learning and best practice framework and applying it to a project.”
Sheri H., Director of Strategic Services, North America; Executive Advisor and Change Learner, FDA Software
“My level of confidence about Instructional Design increased tremendously after completing the Instructional Design MasterTrack™ Certificate. Previously, I was a self-taught designer. Today I have a formal certification from a great university thanks to Coursera. I’m confident about my skills in analysis, developing learning objectives, and assessing learning outcomes with the right process and tools”
Suprita J., Freelance Instructional Designer based in California
Career advancement and master’s-level learning go hand-in-hand when you enroll in a MasterTrack Certificate program on Coursera. It’s an ideal learning approach for anyone who wants to learn job-ready skills and earn a valuable career credential while building credits towards a master’s degree.
Get started today!