January is National Creativity Month, and what better way to showcase your creativity than by giving your web apps some style? Want to learn how? We’ll show you in our new course: Learn CSS-in-JS.
- Automatic inlining of critical-path CSS
- No class names and IDs collisions — every class name and ID is guaranteed to be unique
- Automatic vendor prefixing
- Reducing code and file size since compiled CSS only includes necessary declarations
Plus, as you discover a new way of implementing CSS, you’ll also learn how to use the Emotion library, which has been gaining traction in the tech industry and is currently used by companies like Reddit and Patreon.
Who is the course right for?
What will you learn from the new course?
In Learn CSS-in-JSS, you’ll use the styling technique to build a React web application, following a tutorial as you go along. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the pros and cons of using CSS-in-JSS.
- Identify different CSS-in-JSS libraries.
- Use Emotion in an existing React app.
- Apply styles to a React app using the CSS-in-JSS syntax.
Ready to learn a new way to use CSS? Check out Learn CSS-in-JS!