(1) Weinstein, Y., Sumeracki, M., & Caviglioli, O. (2019). Understanding how we learn: A visual guide. Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge.
(2) Bergs, J., Hellings, J., Cleemput, I., Zurel, Ö., Troyer, V. D., Hiel, M. V., Demeere, J.-L., Claeys, D., & Vandijck, D. (2014). Systematic review and meta-analysis of the effect of the World Health Organization surgical safety checklist on postoperative complications. BJS (British Journal of Surgery), 101(3), 150–158.
(3) Wieman, C., & Gilbert, S. (2014). The Teaching Practices Inventory: A New Tool for Characterizing College and University Teaching in Mathematics and Science. CBE—Life Sciences Education, 13(3), 552–569.
(4) Wieman, C. (2017). Improving How Universities Teach Science. Harvard University Press.
(5) Uttl, B., White, C. A., & Gonzalez, D. W. (2017). Meta-analysis of faculty’s teaching effectiveness: Student evaluation of teaching ratings and student learning are not related. Studies in Educational Evaluation, 54, 22–42.
(5) Wieman, C. (2015). A Better Way to Evaluate Undergraduate Teaching. Change: The Magazine of Higher Learning, 47(1), 6–15.