Whatever caught your eye, tell us about it in the comments.
• You can choose from anything published in the print paper or on NYTimes.com in 2019, including videos, graphics and photographs. (In your response, please include the URL or headline of the piece you pick.)
• We’ll post this question each Friday from today through Aug. 16, and you’ll have until the next Friday morning to respond with your picks. Then we’ll close that post and open a new one with the same question.
• We’ll choose at least one favorite answer to feature on our site each week. Winners from this week will be announced on Aug. 27.
• Feel free to participate each week, but we allow only one submission per person per week.
• New for 2019: Students in the United States and the United Kingdom must be between 13 to 19 years old to participate. However, if you are submitting from anywhere else in the world, you must be between 16 to 19 years old. Please see The New York Times’s terms of service for more details.
While this is the only Student Opinion question we’ll be asking this summer, here is our section that features hundreds of writing prompts still open to comment.